The health and well-being of the world's health and women. And yet:
- Every day, more than 1,600 women and 10,000 newborns die from preventable complications during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Female United States full-time working men in similar work, are paid only 80% of what you're paying for the period of 20%.
- 61 percent are women, of all adults living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa. In the Caribbean, the proportion of women living with the virus is 43%.
- Cervical cancer is caused by the death of all men, 86% lower and middle-income countries.
- 1 in 5 women reports being sexually abused at the age of 15 as before.
We can go. And women's health issues (ICOWHI) Congress 2016 International Council attended this month in Baltimore, advocacy, through education, violence, isolation, social, determinants of healthy aging dealing with economic problems, and ultimately to empowerment I went, and research. We have been talking about moving that needle and take it:
Adjust the political mind-set and ethical standing on a woman’s place in the world.
Not professional caregivers say they "women's health," it means that they are ignoring at least 50% of the population. The elephant in the room, and even large tents that global health. In order for politics to change, men will have to buy the nations where women are particularly limited political rights, in. We all know better health to women's health investment swiftest progress that coalition-equivalent problems when working with men and women, social justice, providing a voice for peace, and human rights. Still living the status quo. We need to build bridges to the views of the two methods.
Put ideas to work.
The world has never before been threatened by international diplomacy so complex and convoluted that make geopolitical instability factors to climate change. Women are in a uniquely vulnerable position. During the four day Congress ICOWHI made his points forcefully and heard speak. It was a breath of fresh air. This planet with its excellent faculty and students to make our connection to listen to more than 100 of the brightest minds on the construction of health care possible, was a great opportunity. And now it's time to work.
Prepare, innovate, and be resilient.
Here is a small sample of the range and impact of the topics discussed in ICOWHI:
- PERINATAL survival in the mountain villages of Nepal,
- Quality of life in Thai women with cervical cancer,
- Empower midwives in Ghana,
- Addressing intimate partner violence against ethnic minority immigrant women in the U.S.,
- Sleep disorders in older women in Vietnam,
- Mental health issues for women in India.
In the United States, we have to practice the top of your license, and may increase the nursing profession with more opportunities and more purpose than it looked. Acceptance and expansion, especially nurse practitioner role has been less than extraordinary. The rural and remote areas where doctors, nurses are now a fact provide complete care.
A good bit of the success of the Affordable Care Act, care, address disparities that have been earned through thoughtful, creative response to what is called the forward difference as a career to fill , and expand the scope of our behavior as many, many more men and women have access to health care systems. We do not know exactly what a new American political scene and legislative facts form will become the Affordable Care Act, but we know that we can not go backward. Hopkins Nursing, our partner institutions of higher education as a profession, and nurses must be prepared to pivot, to innovate, and to keep one step ahead.
Upcomming Searcheas : The Call to Action and Innovation
- call to action examples in writing
- call to action definition
- call to action phrases
- best call to action words
- call to action button
- call to action examples in persuasive writing
- call to action phrases examples
- call to action website